Terms of Service
Welcome to Payout.Team, an Attention, Inc product. (www.payout.team)
The following terms and conditions (these "Terms of Service"), govern your access to and use of the Payout.Team website, including any content, functionality and services offered on or through www.payout.team, (the "Site"), by Attention Inc. as applicable (collectively, “Payout.Team”, "we", or "us").
Payees are users who get paid for a good or a service via Payout.Team
Payers are users who directly pay for a good or a service via Payout.Team
Invoice Creators are users who create and send invoices on Payout.Team.
Invoice Payers are entities who send payment via Payout.Team invoices.
Payout.Team Balance is the funds held by Payout.Team on behalf of users on the Deconnet Platform.
Payment Services Provider(s) are service providers that provide payment services to Payers and Payees in connection with the Payout.Team platform, including with respect to collection of funds from Payers in connection with the good or service provided by the Payees.
Overview: Payout.Team (Main terms, put briefly)
Only registered users may use Payout.Team. Registration is free.
- Payout.Team provides Payers and Invoices Creators a way to compliantly pay Payees. Payout.Team charges a subscription fee for using Payout.Team
- Payers and Invoice Creators pay Payout.Team in advance of paying Payees (see Purchasing Section below regarding payment terms).
- Payers and Invoice Creators must be paying Payees for goods or services.
- Payers, Payees, Invoice Creators, and Invoice Payers are required to retain copies of their contract agreements with one another.
- Payout.Team retains the right to use all publicly available information about users for Payout.Team’s marketing and promotion purposes.
- Payees are paid for goods and services via Payout.Team
- For each payment, your account accredits your net revenue of 100% of the good or service provided.
- Payment Service Provider may take a fee for withdrawing to and from their systems.
- For security concerns, Payout.Team may temporarily disable a Payee’s account. This may come as a result of security issues, improper behavior reported by Payers.
- Payees are responsible for paying any direct or indirect taxes, including any GST, VAT or otherwise, which may apply to them depending on residency or location. Contractors represent and warrant that they comply, and will comply at all times, with their obligations under income tax provisions in their jurisdiction. The revenue is inclusive of all such taxes and charges that may apply to the Payees.
- Appointment as Limited Payment Collection Agent: Payee hereby appoints Payout.Team as Payee’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Payers, Invoice Payers, and Invoice Creators, and dispersing those payments to Payee. Payee agrees that payment from Payers, Invoice Payers, and Invoice Creators to Payout.Team shall be considered the same as payment made directly to Payee. Payers, Invoice Payers, and Invoice Creators’s payment obligation to Payees will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Payout.Team (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Payout.Team (via its Payment Services Provider, as applicable) is responsible for dispersing the funds to the Payee in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Payout.Team (via Payment Services Provider) does not send any such amounts to Payees, the Payee will have recourse only against Decoent and not the Payer directly. Payee agrees that Payout.Team may describe or otherwise reflect the terms contained herein in any terms of service, receipts, disclosures, or notices including, but not limited to, receipts provided to Payers, Invoice Payers, and Invoice Creators that Payout.Team may deem necessary or prudent.
- Payout.Team partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Payers and Invoice Payers, transferring such payments from Payer and Invoice Payers to Payees, and holding funds in connection to the Payout.Team Balance. All payments services in connection with the Payout.Team platform are performed by Payout.Team’s Payment Services Providers.
- To receive funds into your Balance, you must have an account with at least one of Payout.Team’s Payment Service Providers. All funds eligible are held on your behalf at an account with Payout.Team’s Payment Services Provider. All payment services, including withdrawal services will be provided by Payout.Team’s Payment Services Provider.
- Your Payout.Team profile can be associated with only one account from each Payment Service Provider. Any given Payment Service Provider account can only be associated with only one Payout.Team profile.
- Revenue fees vary depending on the Payment Service Provider selected.
- Balance revenues are final and cannot be undone. We will not be able to reverse this process once it has begun.
- Payee agree to accept funds sent from the balance of Payers and Invoice Payers
Payers / Invoice Payers / Invoice Creators
- Payers pay Payees directly with payout.team by indicating how much each Payee should be paid and sending in payment.
- You may not offer direct payments to Payees using payment systems outside of the Payout.Team platform
- Payout.Team retains the right to use all publicly available information about users for Payout.Team marketing and promotional purposes.
- You are required to retain a copy of your agreement with the Payee.
- Payers pay Payout.Team to pay a Payee. Payout.Team partners with Payment Services Providers for purposes of collecting payments from Payers, transferring such payments from Payers to Payees, and holding funds. All payments services on the Payout.Team platform are performed by Payout.Team’s Payment Services Providers.
- Payout.Team serves as Payee’s limited authorized payment collection agent solely for the purpose of accepting payments (via its Payment Services Provider, if applicable) from Payers, Invoice Payers, and Invoice Creators, and dispersing those payments to Payee. Payers payment obligation to Payee will be satisfied upon receipt of payment by Payout.Team (or its Payment Services Provider, as applicable), and Payout.Team (via its Payment Service Provider, as applicable) is responsible for dispersing the funds to the Payee in the manner described in these Terms of Service. In the event that Payout.Team (via Payment Services Provider) does not send any such amounts to Payee, the Payee will have recourse only against Payout.Team and not Payers, Invoice Payers, and Invoice Creators directly.
- In most locations, payments on Payout.Team can be done using one of the following payment methods: Credit Card (via Stripe), Bank Transfer (via Stripe and Plaid), Payout.Team Balance.
- Subscription fees are processed prior to sending payment.
- Prior to sending payment, Payer can review and accept the total amount pay, which will include any potential fee of the Payment Services Provider selected.
- By using any payment method and/or providing payment details for making purchases on Payout.Team, you represent and warrant that: (a) you are legally authorized to provide such information; (b) you are legally authorized or have permission to make payments using the payment method(s); (c) if you are an employee or agent of a company or person that owns the payment method, you are authorized by that company or person to use the payment method to make payments on Payout.Team; and (d) such actions do not violate any applicable law.
- Invoices break the role of Payers into two roles. Invoice Creators indicate how much each Payee should be paid. Invoice Payers send in payment.
- Payees may pay on Payout.Team in several different currencies. Unless stated otherwise, you will be charged in the currency displayed on the Payment page. In certain cases, however, when certain currencies are not supported by certain payment methods, you will be charged in US$ even if the price is displayed in another currency. In any event, the actual charged amount (in the actual payment currency) will be clearly disclosed to you before you complete a Payment.
- Payers may be charged with indirect taxes (such as VAT or GST) depending on their residency, location and any applicable law, in addition to the contract price shown on the contract page.
- Clients agree that they are responsible to comply with all tax requirements applicable to them, including but not limited to any obligation to deduct or withhold taxes. It is hereby clarified that all prices and fees that appear on the Site are the net amounts that will be paid following any direct or indirect taxes, levy, withholding tax and/or deductions.
User Conduct and Protection
Payout.Team maintains a friendly, community spirited, and professional environment. Users should keep to that spirit while participating in any activity or extensions of Payout.Team. This section relates to the expected conduct users should adhere to while interacting with each other on Payout.Team. To report a violation of our Terms of Service, User Misconduct, or inquiries regarding your account, please contact our Customer Support team at contact (at) payout.team with the subject line “User Conduct and Protection”.
- Payout.Team does not provide any guarantee of the level of service offered to Payers.
- Payout.Team is open to everyone. Discrimination against a community member based on gender, race, age, religious affiliation, sexual preference or otherwise is not acceptable and may result in the suspension/removal of your account.
- Payout.Team is not responsible and does not mediate any copyright or trademark infringement.
Multiple Accounts - To prevent fraud and abuse, users are limited to one active account. Any additional account determined to be created to circumvent guidelines, promote competitive advantages, or mislead the Payout.Team community will be disabled. Mass account creation may result in disabling of all related accounts. Note: any violations to Payout.Team’s Terms of Service is cause for permanent suspension of all accounts.
Targeted Abuse - We do not tolerate users who engage in targeted abuse or harassment towards other users on Payout.Team. This includes creating new multiple accounts to harass members through our message or ordering system.
Selling Accounts - You may not buy or sell Payout.Team accounts.
The Site, including its general layout, design and content, is exclusively owned by Payout.Team and protected by copyright and trademarks. Users have no right, and specifically agree not to do the following with respect to the Site or any part, component or extension of the Site (including its mobile applications): (i) copy, transfer, adapt, modify, distribute or reproduce it, in any manner; (ii) reverse assemble, decompile, reverse engineer or otherwise attempt to derive its source code, underlying ideas, algorithms, structure or organization; (iii) modify or create derivative works; (iv) remove any copyright notice, identification or any other proprietary notices, or; (v) use the Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden or impair the Site, or interfere with any other users’ enjoyment of the Site. Users also agree not to permit or authorize anyone else to do any of the foregoing.
- Payout.Team reserves the right to put any account on hold or permanently disable accounts due to breach of these Terms of Service or due to any illegal or inappropriate use of the Site or services.
- Violation of Payout.Team’s Terms of Service may get your account disabled permanently.
- Users with disabled accounts will not be able to use Payout.Team.
- Users who have violated our Terms of Service and had their account disabled may contact our Customer Support team for more information surrounding the violation and status of the account.
- Users have the option to enable account Security features to protect their account from any unauthorized usage.
- Users must be able to verify their account ownership through Customer Support by providing materials that prove ownership of that account.
- Payout.Team may make changes to its Terms of Service from time to time. When these changes are made, Payout.Team will make a new copy of the terms of service available on this page.
- You understand and agree that if you use Payout.Team after the date on which the Terms of Service have changed, Payout.Team will treat your use as acceptance of the updated Terms of Service.
User Generated Content
User Generated Content ("UGC") refers to the content added by users as opposed to content created by the Site. All content uploaded to Payout.Team by our users (Payers, Payees, Invoice Creators, Invoice Payers) is User Generated Content. Payout.Team does not check user uploaded/created content for appropriateness, violations of copyright, trademarks, other rights or violations. We invite everyone to report violations together with proof of ownership as appropriate. Reported violating content may be removed or disabled. Furthermore, Payout.Team is not responsible for the content, quality or the level of service provided by the Payees. We provide no warranty with respect to the agreements, delivery of goods and services, and any communications between Payers and Payees. We encourage users to take advantage our community and common sense in choosing appropriate Payees. By accepting payment via Payout.Team, the Payee undertakes that he/she has sufficient permissions, rights and/or licenses to accept payment using Payout.Team. Payout.Team is not responsible and does not mediate any copyright or trademark infringement.
Disclaimer of Warranties
YOUR USE OF THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE, ITS CONTENT AND ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS, WITHOUT ANY WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. NEITHER Payout.Team NOR ANY PERSON ASSOCIATED WITH Payout.Team MAKES ANY WARRANTY OR REPRESENTATION WITH RESPECT TO THE COMPLETENESS, SECURITY, RELIABILITY, QUALITY, ACCURACY OR AVAILABILITY OF THE WEBSITE. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY WARRANTIES WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW.
THIS SERVICE MAY CONTAIN TRANSLATIONS POWERED BY GOOGLE. GOOGLE DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES RELATED TO THE TRANSLATIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, AND ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. The Site has been translated for your convenience using translation software powered by Google Translate. Reasonable efforts have been made to provide an accurate translation, however, no automated translation is perfect nor is it intended to replace human translators. Translations are provided as a service to users of the website, and are provided "as is". No warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, is made as to the accuracy, reliability, or correctness of any translations made from English into any other language. Some content (such as images, videos, Flash, etc.) may not be accurately translated due to the limitations of the translation software. The official text is the English version of the website. Any discrepancies or differences created in the translation are not binding and have no legal effect for compliance or enforcement purposes. If any questions arise related to the accuracy of the information contained in the translated website, please refer to the English version of the website which is the official version.
Limitation on Liability
IN NO EVENT WILL Payout.Team, ITS AFFILIATES OR THEIR LICENSORS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OFFICERS OR DIRECTORS BE LIABLE FOR DAMAGES OF ANY KIND, UNDER ANY LEGAL THEORY, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH YOUR USE, OR INABILITY TO USE, THE WEBSITE, ANY WEBSITES LINKED TO IT, ANY CONTENT ON THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES OR ANY SERVICES OR ITEMS OBTAINED THROUGH THE WEBSITE OR SUCH OTHER WEBSITES, INCLUDING ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PERSONAL INJURY, PAIN AND SUFFERING, EMOTIONAL DISTRESS, LOSS OF REVENUE, LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR ANTICIPATED SAVINGS, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOSS OF DATA, AND WHETHER CAUSED BY TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE), BREACH OF CONTRACT OR OTHERWISE, EVEN IF FORESEEABLE. IN ACCEPTING LIABILITY AS THE LIMITED AUTHORIZED PAYMENT COLLECTION AGENT OF CONTRACTOR, Payout.Team AND ITS AFFILIATES ASSUME NO LIABILITY FOR ANY ACTS OR OMISSIONS OF CONTRACTOR. THE FOREGOING DOES NOT AFFECT ANY LIABILITY WHICH CANNOT BE EXCLUDED OR LIMITED UNDER APPLICABLE LAW. The term “Affiliate” referred to herein, is an entity that, directly or indirectly, controls, or is under the control of, or is under common control with Payout.Team, where control means having more than fifty percent (50%) voting stock or other ownership interest or the majority of voting rights of such entity.